- The judges decision is final. The organiser also reserves the right to substitute a judge should it be necessary.
- Please do not muck out on the showground. Hay to be kept in lorry/trailer and all rubbish to be taken home or placed in bins provided.
- Please follow any parking signs/directions from officials
- Objections must be lodged in writing to the show secretary within 30 minutes of the class ending along with a £20 fee. This fee will be refunded if the objection is upheld.
- Unacceptable behaviour from competitors/ owners/ spectators will not be tolerated by the show officials. All competitors/ owner/ spectators should follow instructions from officials. Unacceptable behaviour could result in you being asked to leave the showground and the possibility of being banned from future events.
- Current standard riding hats must be worn at all times while mounted on the showground and also by children 16 years and under in the ring.
- All horse/ponies ridden must be 4 years old or over.
- Passports must be produced upon request.
- The Equestrian Box Events and the event venue, nor any of its officers, servants or assistants shall in any way be responsible or accountable for any loss, injury or damage to any person, animal, vehicle or property in connection with or arising from this show. It is a condition of entry that all exhibitors or their servants shall indemnify the Equestrian Box Events, its officials, servants or assistants against all action, proceedings, claims or otherwise in relation to or arising from his/her entries in the show. All exhibitors should ensure that they have sufficient third-party/public liability insurance. Each entry form must be signed as having accepted these conditions by a person over the age of 18. By entering online, we accept this as you signing to confirm agreement to the above.
Class 3 - Prelim 7